The Shellfish and Marine Culture Show
The Shellfish and Marine Culture Show is the only pre-season professional tradeshow devoted to shellfish professionals and conducive to commercial exchanges. It gathers 90 exhibitors and 1 200 visitors from 18 business sectors including seaweed, ecology, environment, waste management and transport.
The Shellfish and Marine Culture Show is the first national meeting of the shellfish and marine cultures sector, organized by the Chorus in close collaboration with a steering committee comprised of all key actors in France : the National Committee of Shellfish Culture, the South Brittany Regional Shellfish Growers' Committee, the Morbihan Departmental Council, the Brittany Regional Council, the Crédit Maritime cooperative bank group, the Maritime Cooperative, Nautil Cer France, the Brittany and Atlantic Sea Division and FranceAgrimer.
Want to be involved ?
Be part of the first national show of the season in France and discover the offers, services, support, solutions and new products in 18 business sectors : supplies, packaging, equipment, handling, water treatment, ship building, hatcheries, algae, fish farming, transport, etc.
Become an exhibitor
Inside the registration file below you will find every information you need to exhibit at the show. Fill it and book your stand in the first french shellfish show.
Plan your visit
Gather a delegation of your country and we will be delighted to organize a guided tour.
Our Recipe for success ?
- A guest country of honour represented by a delegation of professionals and scientists
- An increase in the number of international visitors from Ireland, Scotland, Morocco, Spain, Italy, Russia, United States, Belgium, Senegal...
- A convivial atmosphere nurturing by exhibitor gala evening
- Topical workshops to see the perspectives and future of the shellfish sector
- An innovation area to highlight some start-ups